The use of the online services provided by The Domains Marketplace
is governed by the terms and conditions set out below.
Without limiting the way in which you may be bound by this agreement, by creating a new The Domains Marketplace account or submitting any form on the website,
or by proceeding to use The Domains Marketplace you will be deemed to have accepted and will be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Services Offered by The Domains Marketplace
The Domains Marketplace provides a global marketplace for businesses and domains names.
As a user of The Domains Marketplace whether you are seller or buyer,these terms and conditions of this agreement
will apply to your use of The Domains Marketplace.
- You must create a new account to use The Domains Marketplace - using a verified email address .
- You agree to create a new account to use The Domains Marketplace in order list your domain.
- User accounts are created using The Domains Marketplace's online sign up form or social logging ( Google).
- You can only use Google login once. Afterwards you login using your social email address and the password you created.
- User Account will permit you to login to The Domains Marketplace to manage your listed domains.
- You agree to keep confidential and secure any username or password used to access your The Domains Marketplace user account.
- You warrant that all information provided to The Domains Marketplace while creating your user account is true and correct in every detail.
- All users of The Domains Marketplace must be 18 years of age or older. By creating a The Domains Marketplace account, you represent and warrant
to The Domains Marketplace that you are aged over 18 years and you can form legally binding agreements under applicable law.
- You agree to only maintain and use one account in relation to your use of The Domains Marketplace.
- You agree to receive email communications from The Domains Marketplace regarding offers and negotiations.
- You agree that you will only use your account and The Domains Marketplace for the purposes of selling domains and for no other purpose.
In particular, in using your User Account and accessing The Domains Marketplace, you will not:
- Breach the Rules.
- Resell or sub license the use of The Domains Marketplace or your personal account to any other person.
- Use your account in a fraudulent or illegal manner, or email or send any materials from your account which are offensive, unlawful, harassing, libelous, defamatory, abusive,
threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
- Use your account to stalk or harass another person.
- Use your account to impersonate any person in any way whatsoever.
- Use your account to infringe the copyright, trademark, patent or other Intellectual Property Rights of any person.
- Use your account for sending advertising, chain letters, junk mail, or any other type of unsolicited email.
- Forge or alter the information contained in any email or communication which you send from your account or in relation to the Services.
- Use your account to send or deliver viruses, spyware, malware or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files.
- Use your account in such a way which damages The Domains Marketplace or denies access to the website or other users of The Domains Marketplace.
- Intentionally or recklessly use your account in a way that degrades the performance of The Domains Marketplace for other users.
Selling Domains At The Domains Marketplace
As a seller you can list and advertise your domains for free at The Domains Marketplace.
You must be the owner of the domain you list at The Domains Marketplace.
You can list as many domains and for as long as you need to.
You have to prove the ownership a domain name by adding a TXT record to your domain DNS records.
Buying Domains At The Domains Marketplace
As a buyer, your offer must be submitted via The Domains Marketplace.
You must offer more than the asking price if it's specified by the domain owner as the min offer.
The Domains Marketplace Role
The Domains Marketplace advertise domains for sale and allow buyers to contact us to give offers.
The Domains Marketplace is not an auctioneer
The Domains Marketplace are not responsible in any way for the compliance by buyers and sellers .
The Domains Marketplace do guarantee and ensure that the buyer or seller will actually complete a sale of a domain.
The Domains Marketplace simply provides the platform and online facility to sell and buy businesses & domains.
Suspension Of Services
The Domains Marketplacemay suspend your account and your use of the website at any time,
with or without notice to you, and for any reason in its sole and absolute discretion, including if:
- You have breached any of your obligations to The Domains Marketplace under this agreement.
- You are using your account in bad faith.
- You are using your account for illegal or fraudulent means or in a manner which The Domains Marketplacein its sole discretion considers
offensive, unlawful, harassing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
- In The Domains Marketplace’s sole and absolute opinion, the provision of the services to you is resulting in an unreasonable load on the website servers.
- If a notice of a claimed copyright infringement or ownership of a domain name has been lodged against you.
- If The Domains Marketplace has reasonable grounds to believe that you are a repeat infringer of copyright or other Intellectual Property Rights.
- If you are advertising businesses or domains you don't own and you are not entitled to sell them.
The Domains Marketplace will collect your personal information including your name and and email address - We won't collect anything else .
- You will not not use The Domains Marketplace for any illegal or fraudulent purpose or for any purpose other than selling and buying domains.
- You will comply with all laws which must be complied with in relation to a Listing or the sale or purchase of domains.
- You will not undertake any act or cause any omission which will bring The Domains Marketplace, its brand or other sellers and buyers into disrepute.
If you have a dispute with one or The Domains Marketplace users, you release us from any and all claims, demands and damages of every kind type and nature,
known or unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.